Monday, January 22, 2007

We're Home and Planted ......

Here are a few pics of Alyana's homecoming ......









~~~~

Ben and Alyana getting to know one another.
He is wonderful with her and she thinks he's pretty awesome .....

~~~~

Alyana asleep in her nursery

A picture that we've been waiting to post for a very long time.

~~~~

So, that concludes our journey to Alyana.


At times it seemed like this little one was never going to get here and then all of a sudden, there she was.






More beautiful than we could have ever imagined.

~~~~

" Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away "

~~~~










Our "Gotcha" moment with our little angel. She was a little sad and confused for a while.

8 comments:

RoLo said...

Welcome Home:)

Tao's Mommy said...

Here I am with tears in my eyes!!
Hope you recover soon & enjoy every moment with Alyana!!
Keep us posted, I'll be checking in!!

Wendy said...

Welcome home Alyana!!!

Melissa said...

She's so precious.

Deb said...

She is a true cutie! Welcome home again.
I just realized where you actually are in NB. My husband is a service teck for Mazac CNC machinery and he is in Fredricton alot. I told him I'd go over with him one day, perhaps I'll hook up with you, I'd love to meet your little one!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing story! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading all about your journey. Congratulations on bringing your baby girl home!

Anonymous said...

I was thrilled to see your blog and read the article in the North Side News. I was quite humbled to be able to play a small part in this wonderful journey with your family. I wish you all the best best God has to offer you! Welcome home baby Alyana! Congratualtions Ben on being a big brother!

Ivy Shaffer said...

Hi there!
You had me in tears watching "gotcha day", Alyana is absolutely beautiful and is obviously so loved by her wonderful family.
Thank you for inviting us to your website.

Love,
Ivy and Dani Marks